ARTICLE VI – Shipping
The Products sold as preorders by JoKer Bike (and benefiting of a 25% discount via the Client's usage of the "JOKERBIKETOUR" promotional code) will be delivered starting 15th November 2020. These special conditions apply from 1st September 2020 until 15th November 2020. JoKer Bike commits to inform the Client about the delivery date of the ordered Product(s), as soon as it will be known.
- The delivery is made at the address indicated by the Client during the Order.
- The indicated Delivery times are approximate, and correspond to the average treating and Delivery times of an Order. In order for these Delivery times to be respected, the Client must make sure to have provided the correct and complete information regarding the Delivery address (in particular: surname and first name, name and number of the street, building, floor, access code, intercom number, phone number...etc).
- JoKer Bike delivers exclusively to the European Union. If the Client provides a Delivery address outside the European Union, JoKer Bike has the right to refuse the Order.
- The Client can choose to be delivered at an address different from the invoicing address. Both theses addresses can be specified during the Order.
- At the Order's shipping, the Client is informed by email. The transportation company chosen by JoKer Bike will be provided with the Client's contact information in order to best organize the Delivery.
- The day and time of the Delivery depends on the transportation company's shipping method. No appointment can be rescheduled. No Delivery is expected to be made on Saturdays and Sundays, neither during evenings and holidays.
- If the Client does not collect the Products he ordered, or does not get them collected, he is automatically defaulted, without the need of a written given notice. In such a case, JoKer Bike is empowered to store the Products on behalf and at the risks of the Client. The Client is responsible of the entirety of the expenses for the return of the uncollected Products.
- In case of a delivery delay that is not caused by JoKer Bike, JoKer Bike will not be held as responsible of the consequences.
- If a parcel is received damaged (parcel already open, missing Product...etc), the Client commits to refuse to own the parcel and to notify JoKer Bike by email at the address email@example.com within forty-eight (48) hours, and to attach evidence (such as pictures) of the noticed damages.
- In the absence of notice, the Product is assumed as accepted by the Client and its Delivery will not be contested.
- JoKer Bike will not deliver an Order addressed to hotels and PO boxes.
- The Products are packed up in accordance with the current transportation norms, in order to guarantee a maximum protection of the Products during the Delivery. The Clients commits to respect the same norms in case of the Return of one or several Product(s), in accordance with the conditions detailed in the "Refund, Return of Products" section.